Friday, October 3, 2008

Welcome to my World

First of all, let me reiterate that I am one of the luckiest girls I know! Above is what I woke up to this morning (in addition to my wonderful husband on the pillow next to me- we have an unspoken agreement that there will be no photos taken while in bed), literally right outside my window. I'll try to focus on this soothing image this weekend when I'm at my wit's end taking the land yacht to an alpaca show with 4 young teens, a dog, and nine alpacas.... without my hubby to provide reinforcement.

Last time I did this, I appealed to several friends to just shoot me if I ever suggested it again... they are not coming through. I plan to hand my Hosensizers (ask my sister-in-law, Sandy, what this term of endearment from her German grandmother means- she just found out)alpacas needing training whenever they get surly.... here's one that needs it:
I actually have very high hopes for this girl, Jitterbug, so hopefully I can report on Monday that we survived and came home with lots of ribbons!
Pin It Now!

No comments: