Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Spring on the Farm

..... is a very busy time! Gone are my luxurious long days in the studio, and back are the days that I may not get to do any crafting for days on end- that can make me a bit "twitchy," but I have to remind myself that it will get better.
Last weekend, if you read our farm blog, you heard about our 2 crias in one day. I took some more photos of them with Mirian on Easter and couldn't help but smile to think of the people that pay "big bucks" for fancy photos of their children with lambs and bunnies!Of course, "Fergie", one of our barn cats, kept trying to get into the picture, so I must post her photo, too.
Not to be left out, here's Munchie with his spring haircut. If you look closely, you'll see a tiny object in front of him. This is one of his "pet rocks" that he occasionally loves to carry around when he's feeling extra playful! In this case, it must be an Easter Egg.
I may not be able to post again until after shearing, but wanted to remind everyone that our Shearing Day is this Saturday, April 10th and is free and open to the public from 10-4. We'll have spinning demonstrations, specials on yarn, fiber and products, and great sale prices on alpacas! Pin It Now!

No comments: