Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Beautiful Day

This was one of those days where I was filled with the abundance of Kentucky's beauty from beginning to end.
It started with a simple spider web that I noticed while I was letting our chickens out of their coop for the first time in ages.
Then the chickens themselves in the morning light were showing their vivid color and joy for life.I was fortunate enough to get to go trail riding (again!), this time with my sweet friend Karen, at Cave Run Lake. We rode along the Stoney Cove Trail, and our relaxing jaunt was beautiful at every turn.My evening ended with a scooter ride with my fun husband, and we rode up scenic Old Frankfort Pike for dinner in Midway. The ride back was breathtaking as we traveled along a forgotten lane lined with stone walls and horse-filled pastures bathed in the evening light. Pin It Now!

No comments: