Friday, March 12, 2010

Cheerful

Some random things have me feeling full of cheer on this Friday, such as....
Finding time to dye fiber and try new things with felting. This is a pillow that I hand-felted from merino and then added some stitching (you can find more photos in my Etsy shop).A healthy new cria born yesterday to Accoyo Princess, a beautiful light fawn male.
The fact that the woodpecker that had been beating it's beak on our house and studio has found new places to put his pecker!
New artwork that arrived from an Etsy artist I recently discovered, Valentina. (I've added her blog to my favorites list, too!)
The first daffodil to bloom on the farm....And knowing that it will soon be joined by hundreds of friends. Pin It Now!

3 comments:

WonderWhyGal said...

Your pillow is beautiful along with your new cria...yes, spring is in the air and we are all ready for it.

Thank you for sharing in Fiber Arts Friday.

Hellchick said...

What a beautiful pillow. I'd love to learn to do felting like that.

Dianne MacDonald said...

Gorgeous pillow, Lindy. I think you are in the zone these days!