Monday, February 16, 2009

Time for Family and Felt


We had a super nice weekend visiting my parents, and I am always so grateful to have time with them. I think that grandparents can be a wonderful influence, and our kids are very fortunate to have three fantastic grandparents. We had such a fun little Valentine's party with homemade cookies and other goodies. We enjoyed going to a children's museum, and I had the bittersweet feeling that my kids were almost too old for it... it won't be long! (I can always count on Robert to be silly and have fun, though).
Felting hearts last week got me on a roll for making small felt pieces... here are some recent creations, felted flower pins. I'm trying to come up with more projects for my alpaca fiber that are not dependent upon cold weather. I'm having fun with the beading, too. I hope you're finding some time to do the things you enjoy as well!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Dianne MacDonald said...

Love Mirian's new hairdo!! It looks so great on her. (she's a good model for your projects!)