Some of the things I'm most thankful for today:
* The privilege of voting. I have my country and the women of the suffrage movement to thank for that. I love voting in our tiny little friendly precinct at the fire station, and feel patriotic every time I vote there.
* A newly-elected leader that demonstrates the fact that any person of any color and background who has vision and talent and is willing to work hard can succeed in our country. Again, Obama didn't have my vote but I admire him and can only hope that he'll be our best president ever.
* The good health of my family and myself.
* Another gorgeous fall day in Kentucky.
* And, thank you God for the help in getting Mirian to the bus on time this morning- a small miracle which affects my entire schedule today!
My best hopes, prayers, and thanks are with all of those who sacrifice in order to lead our country, and I hope for the best!
Pin It Now!